As part of CSR we have been undertaking various initiatives to boost the socioeconomic growth of society at large.
1. Local Outreach
As part of our community service we reach out to the local population in Kerala, near our Ayurvedic Healing Center and as and when required we help the surrounding population with
- Providing agricultural land to farmers in situations of economic difficulty.
- Purchase of surplus grain at minimum support price and facilitating its sale.
- We provide skills training to adults in association with ‘Hope’ Foundation, with special focus on women economic independence.
- Financial support to local communities around Palakkad in form of donations.
- Equipment support to Chitoor village hospital and to local schools in Kodumbu Village.
- Free medical check up camps for low wage earners. Our center itself conducted a health checkup for 5000 locals in 2011.
- We provide employment opportunities to the locals of Kerala at our centers. Currently, 90% of our staff are from Palakkad or elsewhere in Kerala.
- Continuous training and development programs for skill building are conducted for our staff members.
2. Charitable Events
- Support for Blue Yonder’s Eco-tourism an initiative in association with the Traveler’s Forest.
- In association with Hellen Keller Centenary Memorial Model School for the Blind and spearheaded by Mr. K.V. Ramesh, MD Kairali Ayurveda, we provide medical care and support for blind children.