At Kairali, we take pride in undertaking steps to preserve our environment in each and every business activity we conduct. Also, collectively we believe in sustainable practices and ensure them while conducting farming activities in our Organic Farms in Kerala.
- As an organic practice, we employ Vermiculture at our Ayurvedic Healing Village and use that organic compost from Vermiculture to enrich the soil at out organic farms.
- As a step towards Sustainable practices, we have installed a waste treatment and recycling plant at our Kerala center.
- Additionally, to further reduce our carbon footprint, we use state-of-the-art power generators and CFL lights by over 40%.
- We have been driving the campaign on educating users to decrease the use of Polyethylene and create awareness regarding its negative aspects of using Polyethylene amongst the associates, customers & staff.
- Presently, we are under the process of formulating a plan to tap into the alternative energy sources such as Windmills for about 1.25 MW of energy to run our establishment.