How to Use the Product
Take 5-6 ml of Kairtis oil and massage on the affected area. Massage gently for
15 minutes, recommended. Repeat if desired.
Heat 10-12 ml of oil in an oil heating vessel on a low flame.
Heat potli in the same oil heating vessel with the oil.
Check the temperature of the potli by gently applying it on dorsal part of the palm
to make sure that the heat of the potli is bearable before application.
Do the potli therapy by tapping the potli gently over the affected area.
Massage the joints with the potli in a circular motion. Massage in the clockwise
direction for 5 times and then keep it still for few seconds and then massage again
in anticlockwise direction for 5 times.
Repeat the therapy for minimum 15-20 minutes by intermittently heating the potli
to keep it warm.
You can add 3-5 ml oil to the heating vessel if it seems to be dry.
Apply Kairtis oil with potli twice a day, for effective results.
Note: Beneficial for back aches, neck pain & finger
Do's & Don'ts
Do's & Don'ts while using Kairtis Oil with Kolakulathadi Choornam (Potli pack)
- Always check the temperature manually before applying. The best method is to gently
tap the Potli on the dorsal part of the palm to check the temperature
- Always do a gentle massage over the affected area using Kairitis oil before applying
- Wipe the bottom of the potli over the edge of the heating vessel to prevent dripping
- Always keep the potli in a moisture free place
- Maximum usage of one Potli is 7 times
- Continuous usage on consecutive days is recommended
- Contents of this Potli are only for External Application
- Keep away from children
- Do not overheat the oil
- Never mix water with the oil or Potli
- For potli used one time, do not store it for more than 7 days
- Do not use the same potli for different people
- Do not use Potli on open wounds, cuts, inflamed & Edematous areas
For Best Results
For severe conditions use Kairtis oil with massage for 6 consecutive days. After
each session leave the oil on affected area for 30 minutes and wipe off with a warm
towel. Massage the joints with the potli in a circular motion. Massage in the clockwise
direction for 5 times and then keep it still for a few seconds and then massage
again in anticlockwise direction for 5 times.
For moderate conditions use Kairtis oil with potli massage every alternate day and
after each session leave the oil on affected area for 30minutes and wipe off with
a warm towel.
As a preventive measure use Kairtis oil with Potli massage twice a week or once
in every 3 days. After each session leave the oil on affected area for 30 minutes
and wipe off with a warm towel.
Causes of Joint Pain
The human body has more than 200 joints. These joints are kept lubricated and free
from friction by the help of a fluid called “Synovial Fluid”. However, due to age,
stress, obesity & high blood pressure this fluid dries up, thereby increasing
the friction between bones thus, causing pain in the joints. Gradually this may
lead to inflammation & swelling, thus may lead to disease like Arthritis.