1.1 What is www.Kairtis.com?
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Customer Care, Kairtis to Kairali Ayurvedic Group D-130, Andheria Modh, Mehrauli , New Delhi – 110 030 (INDIA) or
- Sending an email to info@Kairtis.com
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
1.3What is personal information?
- "Personal information" is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- The SPI Rules further define "sensitive personal data or information "of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- Call data records.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
2. Privacy Statements
- All Visitors and Users Note:
- This section applies to all visitors and the Users.
- User can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, Kairtis may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to Kairtis in its archives for uses documented herein. Kairtis takes User's rights seriously and encourages User to use them if User deems this to be appropriate. User may exercise these rights by emailing Kairtis at info@Kairtis.com.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Website, Kairtis automatically receive the URL of the site from which such User came and the site to which such User is going when he/she/it leaves. Kairtis also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User's ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Kairtis improve its Service. The linkage between User's IP address and User's personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User's permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, Kairtis may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Kairtis and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Kairtis may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User's browser. Kairtis does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- Kairtis may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development and for User administration.
- Kairtis allows other companies, to serve advertisements to the Users. These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. Kairtis may "target" some ads to User that fit a certain general profile. Kairtis does NOT use personally identifiable information to target ads.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Kairtis hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- Kairtis does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- Kairtis has implemented Indian legal industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Kairtis addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, Kairtis has designated a Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Grievance Officer, Kairtis to Kairali Ayurvedic Group D-130, Andheria Modh, Mehrauli , New Delhi – 110 030 (INDIA) or
- Sending an email to info@Kairtis.com
- User’s Note
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to Users on this website, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the Users.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Kairtis prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may access, modify and delete all information stored about You by Kairtis by clicking on the "Edit Profile" link on the navigation bar of the Website. In addition, any User can ask Kairtis, by sending an email to info@Kairtis.com whether Kairtis is keeping personal data about him/her, and every User is also entitled to require Kairtis to delete and destroy all such information relating to him/her (but not other Users) in its possession.
- Users' personally identifiable information they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the Users describe / identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, is collected by Kairtis from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Kairtis. Kairtis may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. If Kairtis wishes to use any User's personal data for a new purpose, it will seek such User's permission before doing so.
- Kairtis will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" at www.Kairtis.com and changing the account settings.
- At times, Kairtis conducts a User survey to collect information about Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Kairtis may offer contests to qualifying Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except in summary form, if at all. The demographic information that Kairtis collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Kairtis improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Users. This may include targeting advertising to Users about our Services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties, as necessary, for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
- All Kairtis employees and data processors, which have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
- Kairtis may also disclose or transfer User's personal and other information a User provides, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Kairtis corporation division or company. Any third party to which Kairtis transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that a User provide to us.
- To the extent necessary to provide Users with the services on the Website, Kairtis may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Kairtis to provide Users with such services, to help Kairtis communicate with Users or to maintain the Website. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
3. Registration Process
3.1 As part of the registration process, Kairtis collects the following personal information from the Users:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- Kairtis makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. Kairtis may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. Kairtis may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
Notwithstanding the above, Kairtis shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Kairtis including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.